(2) Identical Units Available
The SierraTherm 7K38-144C131-8LIR controlled atmosphere conveyor furnace is designed for the primary purpose of firing thick film materials on silicon wafers in the 800 to 900°C range in an air atmosphere.
- Clean, dry, compressed air is input to the furnace at the utility fitting bracket located on the back side near the exit end of the furnace.
- An extractor designed to remove burnout materials from the furnace process chamber is located between top elements in the burnout region.
- The furnace heating system consists of multiple electrically powered, independently controlled heating zones.
- A water cooling system is provided to help cool the belt and parts as they exit the heated section as well as to dissipate heat generated from the solid state relays.
- The drive system is located at the exit end of the furnace below the cooling muffle.
- Power to the furnace is provided to the contactor enclosure located at the exit end, rear side of the furnace next to the utility manifold.
- Redundant over temperature protection is provided in all furnace zones through an independent over temperature controller sensing unit and a thermocouple located in each zone.
- The entry and exit muffles are constructed of 304 stainless steel.
- Emergency Power Off switches are located at each end of the furnace.
Computer and 18″ Monitor
Contact CJ at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 401.526.0055.
You can also click below to Request a Quote!
Did you know Surplus Solutions can handle your shipping needs?
Ask for shipping to be included on your quote. No risk or obligations.
2010 Diamond Hill Road
Woonsocket, RI 02895
Sales@ssllc.com | 401.526.0055